December 12, 2008

My how fast they grow...

So, I realize I am a little (or maybe a lot) behind on the blogging. My life has been consumed by mad chaos (aka teaching), and I have neglecting this little guy (among other things). Over the next day or two I will post some new entries in order to fill you in on the last month or so...

November 26: Jack's first birthday. It was a big deal. Had we been in Portland, I would've thrown a puppy party with all of my friends and their subsequent dogs (Merissa-Jack, Mo-Capone, Julie-Ogden, Jessie-Puggles, etc.) However, we were in Seattle, so we had a quaint and intimate "family" birthday party. Here are some pics, which explain the joy felt by Jack far better than I can...








P.S. It took him approximately 12 minutes to open 5 presents and turn our room into this.

No comments: