May 20, 2011

Just hanging out...

Nothing too exciting to report this week. Just keeping busy with the usual... work for Joe, and lots of feedings, diapers, laundry, etc. for me. I went out to visit some students and support Sutherlin HS's baseball team in their playoff game yesterday. They lost, but it was still fun to get out and see some really nice kiddos and my co-workers on a sunny day. I am getting out of the house most days for some good runs/exercise too, which has been nice. Went to my 6-week appointment yesterday and I am officially unrestricted in my exercise routine, so I am pumped about that. The nice weather the last couple of days has been very motivating to get out and exercise. In fact, as I type this I am looking out the window thinking it's time for a run and to end this post. So, I will. But not before I post a few of my favorite pics from the last week or so. After all, that's why you're here, isn't it?

Daddy/Maddie nap-time, LOVE

Haha! Cross-eyed Maddie ;)

Being a little goofball already

Aw

I LOVE it when babies half-smile, especially mine

Almost a full smile

6-weeks old and filling out her 3-month clothes already... yup, she's a Newton :)

Hello beautiful

Having fun with mama!

She still doesn't know what to think about tummy time...

Little Miss Serious

2 comments:

nicole said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE! can't wait to see you guys! I'll be around all day today...give me a call when you have a minute and we'll catch up and talk about next week! love you!

The Richards said...

So very sweet! She has changed so much. I cant wait to see her again. I am glad you are getting out and running. There is sun down there? Lucky you guys :)