May 12, 2011

Maddie's Newborn Photos

In case you haven't noticed, I am slightly obsessed with pictures. I like to take them and I like to look at them. A lot. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I wanted to take professional pictures of Madeline in her newborn stage. However, such photo shoots often come with a hefty price tag. After looking into the two best photographers in Roseburg, I learned the $500-$1,000 cost was not really an option for our family. So, I looked around and indulged in one of my favorite online shopping sites: a living social deal.

If you don't subscribe yet to livingsocial.com you MUST start. I repeat, it's a must. Even more than cheap eats and spa packages at 50% off, it keeps marriages happy. I get to indulge in my online shopping needs and my husband is happy with the amazing deals I get. (Actually, even Joe is addicted to the site. Especially the "getaways" section for vacation deals.) Anyway, side note. Back to the shoot.

So, through living social I scored a great deal on photography. For $40, I received a 1-hour photo session with Emilie Schreiber and three 5"x7" prints of my choice. In addition, I purchased the rights to all of the photos on a CD for only $100 extra. I know what all of you men are thinking, $140 is a good deal?! For professional photos, yes it is. Especially when I have the rights to print them whenever and wherever I want. Or upload them online, such as below... check 'em out!












Thoughts on your favorites? I am still trying to decide which ones to frame...

1 comment:

Radiant Rachael's Magical Musings said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love the one of the three of you looking at the camera:) Also the one with her feet and your rings! Thanks for sharing!