December 23, 2009

Quite baffled, really...

How is it that breaks/vacations always end up being just as busy, if not more so, than regular work weeks?! Such has been the situation recently for yours truly... I thought once Christmas Break rolled around life would slow down, I'd have all of the time in the world to work on Christmas presents, sip hot cocoa, watch tons of movies, snuggle up with Jack, read, blog, etc. Well, that isn't happening so far. What has been keeping me so busy lately is a whole separate post on its own, so for now I just have time to say Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a great holiday. As for me, I'm off to Sunriver with the Newton family for lots of skiing, food and fun. Lots of love to everyone, and I'll leave you with a few oober-cute Jack photos and words of wisdom for the holiday:


1. Relish your time off


2. Go outside and play


3. Don't stress about anything- just have fun!


No comments: