October 29, 2009

For now.

I've always wanted a big family. And when I say big, I'm talking BIG. I grew up with one brother, no sisters, and no first/second cousins. My dad's sister passed away before I was born, and neither of my mom's brothers ever had kids. I've always loved watching movies with big, crazy families and wished that I could have that. Not that my family isn't great -it is- but oh, how I longed to have 5 brothers and sisters like Marcia, or even better, 10+ like Kevin McCallister. Yes, their homes were a little crazy and chaotic. But they were also exciting and bustling and deep down, filled with lots of love.

Fast forward a decade or two later, and here I stand a married woman in my 20's. It's funny how as soon as you get married everyone asks, "When are you guys going to have kids?" Well, for now we have none. Jack is keeping us content for the time being. One day I hope to have 3-4 of my own, but for now I am just loving being an aunt. I now have TWO nephews and a niece, and they are so stinking cute. This past weekend I got to meet the newest addition to the family, Wyatt Samuel Neal, at his Christening in Central Point, OR. He is 2 months old, and the cutest little chubber ever. His mommy and daddy are so in love with him, and I am super happy for their little fam. Here are some introductory pics of Wyatt, and some of Tre and Sinah as well. Be prepared for many more Wyatt pics in the years to come...


Baby Wyatt :)


Such a chubber, love his belly and neck rolls!


 Baby Wyatt getting all dressed up for his Christening, with God Mother Nicole and Mommy Jessie

 
Family photo, bonnet and spit up included- look closely for proof ;)


 Getting Christened at the church

  
 My niece Sinah, just being cute

 
Monkeying around with Tre

 
Love this one

 
 Just hangin' out


Tre sticks his dismount off of the swings

No comments: