June 16, 2009

June 16th, what?!?!

Seriously, how is it June 16th already!?! Time is going by sooo fast, I can't believe it. Well, once again I don't feel like writing a novel so here is a brief summary of things we've been up to lately and I'll let the pics do most of the talking...

1. Merissa/Brandon's Couples Wedding Shower
2. Night out on the town with our Seattle friends (yay to mini-camp being over!)
3. Craig Terrill concerts (awesome, btw)
4. Lake Chelan, WA= beautiful
5. Hiking (weird, I know)
6. Mini-camp/end of spring training for Joe
7. Me completing my first photo class (just for fun, I will post pics for this later)
8. G'ma Jane's 80th bday party
9. Having Justin in town to visit us for a couple of days
10. Beautiful family walks (Joe, Jack, and I) at sunset around our neighborhood... the weather has been great and it's made for some amazing sunsets!

*Even with all of these fun things, we've missed out on some events we wish we could've gone to (Jessie/Luke's couples baby shower, Jessie (Nelson's) dance recital, fundraiser at Qwest in Seattle, etc.) Life is super busy, but in a good way. Only one more week until I am on summer break (yeah, I still get those!) and then this blog will most likely be even busier! Until then...

The happy couple :)

Joe and Justin playing on a playground near our house (growing up is overrated)

A lovely afternoon in the park- reading for us and water fun for Jack!

Jack drying off from his water adventures

Hiking Twin Falls with my newest hiking buddy, Danielle

Lake Chelan at night

Hiking Chelan Summit (a real b***h of a hike!) with Colton and Stacey

I've been doing a lot of THIS lately for my photo class, but I love it!

Just an average sunset around our house these last couple of weeks...

Our favorite walking spot near our house... pretty flowers for us, and a lake to swim in for Jack!

1 comment: