August 10, 2012

SUMMER UPDATES- Healing

Today is my last official FULL day of summer, and I realized I haven't updated the blog since March. I have been terrible at blogging, but want to do so to highlight Maddie's progress, so here goes an attempt update 5 months of life while Maddie naps. Wish me luck.

Your surgery was the scariest thing thus far in our lives. Thanks be to God, you recovered like a champ. Here are some pics of our week at home together while I took care of you. Love you so much Maddie girl.

Hanging with your cousin, Sinah

 So happy :)

 You slept lots while recovering. 

 So precious. 

 Playtime! 

 You love moving things around the house :)

 Jack is truly your BFF

 Looking at Jack through the window

 See? I told you :)

 Come play with me! 

Love.

No comments: