August 10, 2012

Deck- Part I (Work in Progress)

Our main house project this year was to build a deck. I wanted it, Luke and Joe built it. I thought it would make summer SO much more enjoyable... and I was right :) A "weekend project" turned into a 2 month ordeal, but this mama is happy and thankful with the way it turned out.

 Before we basically had a walkway for a deck. 


 Maddie really wanted to help. 

 See? 

Our little escape artist. 
 Progress. 

 Play time. 

 Maddie's favorite new trick- clapping. 

 Playing with cousin Rowan, who was not enjoying the grass. 

 More progress! 

 Maddie watching Daddie at work. 

 Tre helping out!

 Maddie's favorite viewpoint: through the window. 

 Working til sundown...

 Love this. 

 Classic Luke worksmanship. 

 Tre taking a break. 

 Maddie trying to pitch in!

 Who wants a hammer? 

 See, I can work too! 

Love. This. Face.

No comments: