May 6, 2009

Girls just want to have fun...

I am in perpetual bridesmaid mode and loving it. The first of my closest friends to get married, I am currently a bridesmaid for the (wait for it...) THIRD time in the last year. First was Nicole, next came Jessie, and now Merissa. This weekend I spent some quality time with my two bestest friends from college- Merissa and Mo. Merissa's wedding dress arrived, so we went to the dress shop to try it on and she looked amazing :) We spent the rest of the day working on invitations, eating/talking, and entertaining ourselves in Merissa's grandparents ridiculously huge, awesome, and RANDOM house! Here are some pics of the big events, and please don't judge us, we are VERY easily entertained...

Merissa and Amanda (future sis-in-law) with the first finished invite

B-e-autiful

Caution: women at work

Merissa's little work horses :)

"Oh no, what do I do?! What do I do?!", exclaimed Mo.

Mo, we love you but you are an awful barista

Mo LOVES goats, so we decided to get a "buddy shot" (Take #1)

(Take #2)

(Take # 392...)

In case you didn't know, I am ginormous

Yippie I yay, mini-sirloin burgers...

Again, evidence of my giant status

Huh? Can't hear you

Old school dance party- running man edition

One happy elf :)

My reindeer Mo, John Deere sleigh, and sidekick Jack

We're very mature...

More funny farm faces

Apparently Jack is not a fan of George W. Bush (he was very scared of this toy!)

No comments: