April 26, 2011

Madeline's 1st week at home

After two days in the hospital, we brought Madeline home on Friday, April 8th. Her first week at home went just about as well as any new mom could ask for. Although she woke up a lot at night to eat, she also slept a LOT during the days and allowed me to get stuff done around the house. We also had a helpful visitor who kept me company while Joe was at work and lent an extra hand with Maddie. Here are a few pics of our first week at home!

My little family :) 

Milk coma

My favorite place to sleep

Cracking a smile 

Nap time with daddy after work

Walking with my two babies (Maddie is hiding in the Moby wrap)

Maddie and I with mama-to-be and Baby Simmons 

Nicole in her happy place: knitting and surrounded by babies!



Me with my little girl!

2 comments:

nicole said...

LOVE her! and you guys! I need to come again soon!

Radiant Rachael's Magical Musings said...

You look AMAZING J!! Couldn't watch the videos, but thanks for sharing more pics:)