January 8, 2010

Photo Shoot.

A few weeks ago we were in Bend for Christmas. It was a great time and deserves a post of its own, but that will have to wait until next week (after I finish my 3,000+ word essay and take-home final for my online class). Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? They're due Sunday and I haven't started either of them yet. Oops.

Anyway, everyone else I know has been updating their blogs with fun holiday posts and I want to too. However, I don't really have enough time to write thoughtful comments (it can take me awhile to come up with those sometimes), so for now I'll just post some pics from my impromptu photo shoot with Jack. There was lots of snow, he was frolicky and happy and glorious as usual, and I just happened to have my camera on me. (Weird, that never happens). Anyhoo, enjoy some fun pics and I promise to return next week with pictures of humans...



I heart this tree with all of the snow/ice on its branches.


Love him.


I realize I am biased, but that is one good-looking dog if I do say so myself :)


Just being awesome.


He loves to just sit (or roll, or dig, or frolick, etc.) in the snow all day long.


In psycho-happy mode with a stick, pretty standard really.


Old Mill District looking very winter wonderlandy 

1 comment:

Radiant Rachael's Magical Musings said...

I love, love, LOVE pics of Jack! I miss him so much:) Caleb also misses Jack lol and loves to see pics of him! Thanks for sharing J, love to you and Joe!