November 12, 2008

Things I am grateful for...

Well, I was going to start this blog by speaking of the things I currently miss due to the time constraints my new job. However, in my attempts to be an eternal optimist, I decided it would be better to first start with the things I am grateful for, and then speak of the things I miss.

Things I am GRATEFUL for: my marriage, Jack, our family, friends, my (exhausting) job, and my health.

Things I have been missing A LOT the past month or so: exercising, sleep, spending QT with Jack, spending QT with the husband, being able to relax at night, cleaning (weird, I know), the flexibility to do what I want, whenever I want, and the peace that comes without having teenagers who are the "good" students in school bitch about... well, anything really.

All in all, things are OK. I am just tired, and miss spending time with my husband and dog. I also miss my friends. Hope to see you all soon :)

No comments: