December 29, 2010

Our lil' kicker

It is crazy how quickly things have progressed in this pregnancy. Tomorrow, I will be 25 weeks pregnant and our baby is due in 3.5 months. My belly is getting significantly larger, and I feel him/her move every day now. In fact, our baby moves so much that Joe gets to feel it daily too. One thing is for sure, he/she is a mover and a shaker, and judging from all of the kicks I get we have a little soccer player on our hands :) (Well, if it is a girl. Joe says if it's a boy he'll be a football player because "there's no such thing as 6'7" soccer players.")

Anyway, a few weeks ago we had our 22 week ultrasound. Although we are waiting to find out the gender, it was still so much fun to get a sneak peek at our little baby. The doctor says that he or she is doing well and growing nice and big :) Here are some pregnancy pics below- click on the video to see our baby's heartbeat, so cool!

Me at 21 weeks (I am much bigger now, btw!)

Hi baby

His/her arms and legs were all over the place!

Foot :)

Profile shot, my favorite

Press play on the video to see our baby's heartbeat. Coolest thing in the world. 

4 comments:

Radiant Rachael's Magical Musings said...

Janelle this is such a great post:) Baby Newton looks strong and healthy to me! Oh and you look absolutely adorable.

nicole said...

LoOOVE the video and pics! Thanks for posting! And have joe take a pic of you today and send it to me STAT! Love you lots!

The Richards said...

So exciting! Little Newton is adorable! I cant wait to meet him or her. Love you guys!

The Richards said...

The video is so neat! Love it!

Can you believe that little thing is growing inside of you? So unbelievable!