September 13, 2009

It's crazy...

how fast things can change. Two weeks ago, Joe was working like crazy and I had all of the time in the world to take care of our house, exercise, and basically do whatever I wanted. One week ago, Joe had gotten released from the active roster but we were waiting for the phone call to resign him to the practice squad. I was still working minimally (just coaching soccer) and training for my first half-marathon. Today, Joe is completely done with the Seahawks/NFL, HE has all of the time in the world to take care of our home/Jack, and gets to do whatever he wants, when he wants. I on the other hand, accepted a long-term sub job last week and am back teaching full-time at Sammamish High School again. In addition, I am still coaching soccer at Bellevue High School. I barely have enough time to think straight, but I am doing my best to support us financially while we are figuring out what to do with this new phase of our lives. We are both looking for full-time jobs in Oregon, so hopefully we will have direction in our lives soon. If you hear of any good jobs or know of any contacts who could hook us up please let us know! Here are some last pics of summer, and these might be the last for awhile. Blogging is probably gonna take a back seat to working 60-70 hours a week. It sucks, I know, but probably worse for me than you...

Oh how I am already missing these days...

Hiking with Ashley and Dani at Mt. Si

I'm on a boat! (Our friends boat, not ours obviously, on Lake Washington)

Love it.

Our friend, Logan, celebrating his first touchdown! (This was also Joe's last game as a Seahawk, sad)

My cousin Cathy and her new husband Aaron. I love how happy they look here, they are both AWESOME :)

After finishing my first half-marathon with Sarah and Dani. I will really miss these two whenever we move :(

I will also really miss all of my QT with Jack. He is my bestie, aside from Joe of course :)

More Jack play-time. Look at his eyes begging me to play fetch, how can I resist a face like that?

I will also really miss random long walks through the park with Joe and Jack. We had a lot of those last week. Hopefully it won't be long before I am working less and spending time with those I love more :)

No comments: